Author Topic: Simon - Operator application  (Read 328 times)

Offline Simon™

Simon - Operator application
« on: January 11, 2015, 12:36:58 PM »
This is essentially an "official" reapplication as my first one was rejected for supposed inactivity.

Server you apply for:
GoodGamers DarkRP

Position you apply for:
Operator.

Steam name:
Simon™

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:89816069

Approximate playtime:
 Current Utime just under 4 days.

Reason you want to become an admin:
Recently I have been extremely active with about 5 hours a day play time. I have gotten to know the community inside and out. I have come to the point where noticing and trying to get rule breakers either controlled or removed has become second nature. I'm always using "@" chat in order to tell the admins who is rule breaking whether or not it even concerns me. I'm very passionate about the RP aspect of the game which is why I started playing on the server. It is because of this passion that when someone fails to RP in game properly, which is when most problems arise, It frustrates me, and I try my utmost best to get the individual removed from the game, seeing as they cannot play how the game is supposed to be played.

The bulk of this was copied from my last app just because I was told that my case was going to be discussed in the meeting case but I just wanted to re post to give people as heads up and also to see what people's opinions of me were.
Again, thanks for reading and comments are of course graciously accepted.

Simon. (Please try your best to not spam my thread with replies just so you can put your name under your post as you did with my introduction thread :P)

Offline Ste Davies

• Game Administrator
Re: Simon - Operator application
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 12:57:15 PM »
Neutral.
While you've had a, lets say, "interesting" past with the server I feel that you have put the effort in more recently to change your behaviour.
The content in the app is pretty good.
Talking about getting frustrated at players is not a great way to put it. This shows that a short temper could lead to abusing players. (I'm not saying you will)
Whilst using some generic reasons it shows that you've put effort into the app and used your experiences in the app.
If it does not get accepted at the meeting, I would suggest; try reporting players when there's no staff members on. This means creating forum requests with evidence. This shows other staff members you can make correct judgement.
The only other recommendation I could make is that the paragraphs underneath your reason are not essential to you app.
Hope this helps.
- Mutagrawl

Offline lokopop

• Can tell you a lot when it comes to VB.NET
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 05:56:28 PM »
Knows the rules, Great Guy so of course I give a +1 ;)
Can tell you a lot about VB.NET

Offline [GG]Tense!

• Founder
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 10:28:16 PM »
The application was discussed in the meeting and has been:

DENIED!

The staff decided that you're not fit for staff at this moment in time.
Great shot! or AIMBOT!