Author Topic: Lokopop's New Admin App  (Read 1025 times)

Offline lokopop

• Can tell you a lot when it comes to VB.NET
Lokopop's New Admin App
« on: July 10, 2015, 09:06:20 PM »
Server you apply for: GoodGamers DarkRP
Position you apply for: Admin
Steam name: Lokopop
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:42792534
Approximate playtime: The  server has been reset but I have clocked a lot more that 3 days 8 hours into this server.
Reason you want to become an admin:-

I have been an Admin here before and if I get enough support and the Admins approve I would love to be an Admin again. I am used to working on this server and I know how the Admin system works, I also know all the DarkRP rules and the rules that are exclusive to this server. I am an experienced player when it comes to DarkRP and I would enjoy helping other players on the server and teaching them anything they need to know about it. I will help with anything else that I possibly can and work with other admins to give the best possible DarkRP experience for players. It's my favorite gamemode and nearly all my hours on Gmod are from this one gamemode this shows that I have a full understanding of it and that and that I can give my all to the players. I have worked with the GoodGamers Team before and I know most of the admins from the server, I have known a lot of them for a while and even given them support and advice when they wanted to become a member of the GoodGamers Team as I was staff before. I will try my best to support the server if I am staff and well If this App is not approved then I shall still continue to support the server the best I can because it's a great server that I have played on for a long while and I absolutely love it!

I thank you for taking the time to read this application
and I hope that you may consider adding me to the GoodGamers
staff list again as it is a job that I used to really enjoy.

Thanks once again ;)

Loko.
Can tell you a lot about VB.NET

Offline MaxxPL

• Game Moderator
Re: Lokopop's New Admin App
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 09:37:33 PM »

My decision is based off the fact that you minged a bit after you resigned, as I seem to recall.

You also asked staff to+1 your admin app today on the server, which is kind of low .
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 11:18:28 AM by MaxxPL »

Offline SirMeepington

• Game Operator
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 09:39:58 PM »
-1. Sorry man. Don't explicitly ask for a +1. I also share some reasoning with Maxx.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $553 ($203 with sales)
  • Games owned: 49
  • Games not played: 8 (16%)
  • Hours on record: 1,493.4h

Offline lokopop

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 09:50:32 PM »
I seriously meant no harm in that guys and I just want to help out I was just asking that maybe you could give me a little support if I try my best to help out.

Loko.

Offline lokopop

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 09:56:06 PM »
I can't change what has happened in the past I can only work with what happens in the future. If I could change the past I definitely would and I would love to work here again. If this gets denied I guess it's a lesson but they were hard times for me and it was nothing to do with the server. I promise that if this is accepted I will be greater person on the server as I possibly can.

I can do nothing but apologize for my previous actions.

Sorry.

Loko.

Offline Spoderman

• Game Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 12:16:18 AM »
-1 my vote most likely counts for very little but I hold the same opinion on this app as your last one.

• Worth: £434 (£128 with sales)
  • Games owned: 69
  • Games not played: 25 (36%)
  • Hours on record: 1,0[/

Offline [GG]Lana Del Slay

• Site Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 06:36:46 AM »
There is no rule on former staff re-applying, only those that leave to start their own community and then returning.

• Worth: £1 490 (£510 with sales)
  • Games owned: 155
  • Games not played: 80 (52%)
  • Hours on record: 2,830.5h

Offline MaxxPL

• Game Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 11:16:41 AM »
There is no rule on former staff re-applying, only those that leave to start their own community and then returning.
Ah I must have misinterpreted that then, sorry. I'll remove that.

Offline [GG]Tense!

• Founder
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 02:49:34 PM »

I think what Reegz meant is, don't expect a warm welcome if you do it and you'd have to work from the bottom again.
Great shot! or AIMBOT!